Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

website - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* website > Topics

Subject: How to create my own forum web
Replies: 5 Views: 1168

mdaslam1 30.11.09 - 04:01am
Hello i am an indian and i want to create my own forum community web site plz help me *

twi4yogi 29.12.09 - 05:19am
sorry for late response mdaslam1, you can create free forum on web at freepowerboards.com but if you want personal forum, you need hosting too. so go for free forum at freepowerboards.com they are free and easy to use, no hosting needed, no experience needed. Just put name of your forum and your signup for account, its very easy to do it. If you need help, just ask me here or PM me. *

mdaslam1 30.12.09 - 01:19pm
Yes twi4yogi i need ur help in creating a forum website *

mdaslam1 30.12.09 - 01:31pm
When i tried to register at freepowerboards.com a message displayed thatwe are not accepting any registration now check back later.suggest me sm other idea pleeeeeeez *

mdaslam1 5.01.10 - 11:51am
Hey twi4yogi i appreciate u r very helpful.but u r reply coming in ages and am in hurry.registeration is disabled at freepowerboards.com *

twi4yogi 24.01.10 - 06:09pm
i am sorry i wasnt online that is why i reply bit late. freepowerboards official site is closed for registration, but you can register on freephpbb3hosting.com they are same people of freepowerboards, and currently they are migrating there old server to new server so they have temporary disabled registration on freepowerboards.com *

* website Forum

Search:
topics replies

* website

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits